What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

@eternallove4bag you are inspiring me with your gorgeous green Rolex!!! I love my Pearlmaster but I forget I have a SS Air King too (this is why I found VCA’s pink MOP disappointing - to me, *this* is Pink MOP!):

29DC9A2C-7DEC-4AA5-9F75-A2F31EFF6683.jpeg

Also should let you guys know about these - now these are vintage (‘70s, I think) Rolexes which have had their faces replaced. Glenn Bradford in Southampton, he explained it to us but I forget the details. However, they are comparatively expensive:

D3D1B343-DCB3-43C2-BBB5-5CE08D0970E8.jpegD3426434-FCC6-4120-A7D5-4148F6B9E0C5.jpeg

@eternallove4bag you are inspiring me with your gorgeous green Rolex!!! I love my Pearlmaster but I forget I have a SS Air King too (this is why I found VCA’s pink MOP disappointing - to me, *this* is Pink MOP!):

View attachment 5631535

Also should let you guys know about these - now these are vintage (‘70s, I think) Rolexes which have had their faces replaced. Glenn Bradford in Southampton, he explained it to us but I forget the details. However, they are comparatively expensive:

View attachment 5631539View attachment 5631540
That really is the epitome of pink MOP @Notorious Pink Gorgeous! I am so obsessed with my green OP! My entire account is turning green:biggrin:

Yes!!! I am the worst. A black 36 datejust with batons looked fabulous on my daughter and I almost bought it for her. But then I reminded myself that she is a high school senior and I’m not giving her a Rolex until she graduates from college. Her father got her into vintage watches and I am getting her into Rolex.
Here are my blue 31s just to see the color. Later I’ll post one of daughter’s faves. It’s a weird combo.

View attachment 5628846

View attachment 5628847
I love love the Tiffany blue dial. So fabulous. It’s on my maybe wish list but I already have 3 watches so adding 4th is questionable.

• Love
Reactions: EpiFanatic

View attachment 5631535

View attachment 5631539View attachment 5631540
I know. These candy colors are so tempting aren’t they?
Yes it’s like a fun colored watch for casual dress down days. All my watch dials are white

This is my Foundrae heavy Belcher chain choker with pave sister hooks. I bought this last year and had them extend it an inch. I just recently sent it in to have the original plain gold hooks exchange for the pave ones. I am very happy how it turned out and have been wearing it quite often. It is not as big of a chain as it looks in the picture.

5B6B8970-964D-42F4-A6F0-01E7CEDD08E8.jpeg

Missy then you need one of these candies. Sorry am trying to enable. A stainless steel with a bold color would make all your WG pieces pop. What would be your top color choice? I’m kinda leaning toward red for you.
I think it’s probably going to make the list. I would get the Tiffany blue of course or the pink. Such great colors for my WG stacks

Just got this beautiful book from Graff and thought of you @BigAkoya

View attachment 5657596
I love that! Such a glamorous look! Thank you for sharing.
I actually never think of Graff when I am buying colored gemstones, but I need to check them out.

By the way, a friend of mine recently purchased a WG diamond cross from Graff, the large one I think. I was really able to take time to stare at the diamonds (vs. being at a boutique). The diamonds are quite beautiful, well cut, super sparkly, and very white.

I am sure you're still loving your gorgeous Twombly pieces!

I love that! Such a glamorous look! Thank you for sharing.
I actually never think of Graff when I am buying colored gemstones, but I need to check them out.

By the way, a friend of mine recently purchased a WG diamond cross from Graff, the large one I think. I was really able to take time to stare at the diamonds (vs. being at a boutique). The diamonds are quite beautiful, well cut, super sparkly, and very white.

I am sure you're still loving your gorgeous Twombly pieces!
Yes I love them and I'm sure your friend's cross is stunning!
I had the opportunity a while ago to see some ruby/diamond pieces at Graff and they were breathtaking

Reactions: BigAkoya