What Other Jewelry Brands Do You Buy/Wear?

I’m in the same situation as you. I recently went to Bulgari and fell in love with the serpenti collection. I have on my wishlist the ring in white gold with diamonds and the matching bracelet. The sparkle factor is incredible!
I have yet to go into a Bulgari boutique but need to. I am a snake (Zodiac) so maybe I should check it out...

I used to wear a lot of 18k gold by a local designer here before shifting to VCA and Cartier, I found myself so obsessed with Alhambra necklace, ring and bracelet that I've got few years back and it was the only thing I wore, I made another set purchase few years ago, it was the Onyx and I held back until just a year or so and I got the MOP then SO then this year 2020 I spent a lot on VCA that I forgot to branch out like you said lol now I have almost everything I want from VCA and Cartier, I am thinking of the Boucheron serpent boheme collection. I have few on my wishlist and hoping to get them next year :smile:

IMG_6892.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

I think I am just crazy about stones in general, I don't mind solid gold but stones makes me so happy :smile:

I still have a few more VCA items to get before I get sucked into a new brands lol. I have Cartier, Tiffany and Rolex pieces and I have some Graff pieces on my wish list that will work with some of my VCA pieces. For larger stones I don’t like buying designer so keeping my eye out seperately for the perfect loose stones. I would also love a HW piece at some point but that will likely not be for a long tine given the prices.

I used to wear a lot of 18k gold by a local designer here before shifting to VCA and Cartier, I found myself so obsessed with Alhambra necklace, ring and bracelet that I've got few years back and it was the only thing I wore, I made another set purchase few years ago, it was the Onyx and I held back until just a year or so and I got the MOP then SO then this year 2020 I spent a lot on VCA that I forgot to branch out like you said lol now I have almost everything I want from VCA and Cartier, I am thinking of the Boucheron serpent boheme collection. I have few on my wishlist and hoping to get them next year :smile:

View attachment 4875602

View attachment 4875601

I think I am just crazy about stones in general, I don't mind solid gold but stones makes me so happy :smile:

This looks like a good option for turquoise and lapis since they are hard to access with VCA. They even have a beaded border which might possibly coordinate with certain VCA pieces.

I mostly wear classic diamond pieces in platinum. I had a few Tiffany platinum and gold pieces and a Cartier watch prior to getting into VCA. I made several custom rings and pendants, as well. My problem is that I have more than I actually wear now, and I have basically gotten rid of anything I didn't love and knew I'd never wear. I like VCA better than all the other jewelry lines. I think many other jewelry brands have tried to bring out stone station necklaces, etc. to compete with Alhambra, but I still like Alhambra the best of all. (Trust me, I have tried and failed to find jewelry I loved as much at a lower price!) Aside from Alhambra, the floral pieces and butterflies of VCA are just the best of their kind, in my opinion. I still have a few things I want from VCA, but I am hoping I can eventually stop buying and just wear what I have (!!!), if we ever get out of COVID jail. Right now if I leave the house, I generally wear my wedding set and earrings, and that's it!

Chaumet is the next brand for me. However the review of the SAs and service at the boutiques here are so terrible that I hesitated.

I tried Tiffany which I find too expensive for my liking ... and I tried Dior. I have several rose Des vents and used to love many items from Dior’s Dior Rose series. Sadly, resale value of Dior is not fantastic.