What other forums do you frequent?

flyvetjo

Jo
O.G.
Jan 24, 2007
I seem to spend most of my time here on the Mulberry forum but occasionally pop out to the beauty bar and the general handbags&purses forum! Where do you spend your time?
Just being nosey! I've bumped into kroquet in the beauty bar!

Jo, as you know I do go to the beauty bar and sometimes the general discussion and up to the minute. I am somewhat of a news junkie. I, for some sick reason read about the Maddie case. Never anymore, do I venture to the other designer bag forums. I also admit to stalking a member or two (Chaz will know who I am talking about) .
I also will look at the Kitchen forum....... But, this forum is the nicest!!!

Hey!!! I was going to ask this and thought ooh,is that a bit too nosey!! Hahahaha, glad you did it for me!!!!! Me,I hang about on the jewellery forum a bit,thats where I met Solitude(if you hunt about on there,my jewellery is about,dunno where now tho) But as I used to be in the jewellery trade its kind of a natural place for me to go,but I do prefer the chat on here I have to say!!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jo, as you know I do go to the beauty bar and sometimes the general discussion and up to the minute. I am somewhat of a news junkie. I, for some sick reason read about the Maddie case. Never anymore, do I venture to the other designer bag forums. I also admit to stalking a member or two (Chaz will know who I am talking about) .
I also will look at the Kitchen forum....... But, this forum is the nicest!!!

Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao:

Still???....................................................So am I !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

No - I've never looked! In fact i avoid it- if people found out my profession I could get hounded!!!:s
:nuts::nuts: I know what you mean!!! You probably would!!!
I am a boring bank loan officer and I never go to the money forum. Just seems too boring!! hahahaha I have to spend all day in a quiet conservative bank, so I certainly don't want to spend my spare time thinking about the same!!

I used to spend time at the Prada & Miu Miu forum but it ended up expensive (a £1k bag mistake!) so I only drop in now and again to see what goodies have been bought.
I've dropped in on the up to the minute discussion but got so incensed by the Maddie thread that just stay away now!
I've been nosing around in the jewellery forum having a look at the sparklers and I'll dip in on the other bag forums. That's made me realise that I'm never going to hanker after a Hermes and Chanel really doesn't do it for me.
Mulberry is where my heart is!