What other Forums do you frequent?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know we're a pretty eclectic group of ladies (and gents!) here, so share here if you go to any other forums too!

I'll start:
    V6Performance.net (car forum)
    IslandGems.net (bunny rabbit)

yup just the other two. I've recently joined HonestForum.com as well.. so I guess that makes 3. :smile:

How bout you?

2. I am part of the low carb forum...but lately I've been letting dust grow over there as I spend all the time here. What is honestforum.com? never heard of it..

3. ^ honestforum.com is a forum mainly focused around premium denim (7fam, COH, Paige, Rock & Republic, etc).

4. This is the first forum I've ever belonged to. It fits too, because besides my husband and kids, I LOVE LOUIS!!!!!

5. This is the only forum that i join. I doubt that i'll have more time for other forums. btw, the honest forum, if it's about premium denim, why is it called "honest"?

6. No other forums--just this one!

7. Same here :biggrin:

8. I only belong here but I'm going to try some of the other ones that are mentioned.

9. besides the PF - I am a member of allnurses.com.

10. There are a lot of fake designers jeans out there, and many people are not aware of this. If I remember correctly, the founder of the forum created it to make people aware that premium denim can be faked also.

That forum actually led me to this forum. I haven't left ever since ;)

11. Movie forum & car forum.

12. This is the only one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice