What other designer bags do you all buy?

Sempre II
The best place to buy coach bags for less is at the Coach Outlet right outside of Vegas, they are the only outlet that sells the Monogram Coach handbags....
So if your out that way make a stop and usually I call before I go to ask about the sales and inventory... hope this helps

Fashion Corner is the seller I buy my Hello Kitty bags from....she is pricey on the shipping, but it's worth it, because no one you know will most likely have the bag and it takes about a week or so for you to receive it....

Yeah that's who the other bag s from. I'm looking at her now. I would buy that bag but it's 20 dollars shipping and I want to save some money to buy an Amore print bag so I'll have to pass it up until later. :crybaby:

Oh. No.

I am REALLY not much of shopper. Until I discovered tokidoki I had not been in a mall (or Macy's) in over a year. So I can be pretty clueless.

And now you tell me that they make Hello Kitty stuff for ADULTS? I had no idea.

I LOVE Hello Kitty but thought I was too old.... (of course there are those who believe I am too old for Tokidoki too....)

LOL. Have you checked out the purses from that ebay seller?? Beautiful!
I can't decide whether to buy the new Amore print or a Hello Kitty bag from fashion corner, I want both. I'm trying to limit how many bags I get so I can spend my other money for school stuff since I'm in college and it's expensive. I would get both but I would feel kind of bad spending $20 only for shipping and handling.

The Sanrio here has like a whole section for adults. You can buy tshirts & pajamas. They have the Tarina Tarentino stuff, handbags, & even appliances. In other words, it's not just for kids, it's like a way of life or something.

Here's my two hello kitty bags. I think they are fairly grown up. The black one is a nylon tote that I used for school and sometimes for my laptop. The other one looks like a LV cherry blossom papillon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hknylon.jpg
    hknylon.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 39
  • hkbag.jpg
    hkbag.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 39
Sempre II
The best place to buy coach bags for less is at the Coach Outlet right outside of Vegas, they are the only outlet that sells the Monogram Coach handbags....
So if your out that way make a stop and usually I call before I go to ask about the sales and inventory... hope this helps

Thanks....darn... there's an upcoming Vegas tornament..but I won't be going....do they chargesend?