What other arm Candy do U stack w/ your Cartier Love Bracelet?

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
This is so beautiful, why don't you love your watch anymore? It's gorgeous!

Too big for my taste, I don't like that it commands attention in a flashy way on me idk. I would like something more discreet and elegant but still very wearable. I bought this years ago before when I first noticed the ballon bleu but wasn't super interested in Cartier. Idk I feel like I've outgrown it?

etk123

Call me Kiki
O.G.
Nov 9, 2010
Too big for my taste, I don't like that it commands attention in a flashy way on me idk. I would like something more discreet and elegant but still very wearable. I bought this years ago before when I first noticed the ballon bleu but wasn't super interested in Cartier. Idk I feel like I've outgrown it?

I totally understand. Our tastes can change so quickly. I have 5 good watches, I don't wear any of them hehe. I still haven't found the watch of my dreams. But I do admire them on others!

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
I totally understand. Our tastes can change so quickly. I have 5 good watches, I don't wear any of them hehe. I still haven't found the watch of my dreams. But I do admire them on others!

If I could easily afford the other watches I have on my list and this guy I def would keep it (prob wouldnt wear it though if i had the ballon bleu) but my new rule is if I want to buy something new I have to let go of something too! But if I want the Cartier I have to list this bad boy. I never appreciated how much my taste has changed until now. I was worried that the galbee I have in mind would look to jarring with my rosé gold but the more I look at it, i think the rosé gold has faded into a mute yellow gold..

Which watches do you have?

etk123

Call me Kiki
O.G.
Nov 9, 2010
Cartier watches are dreamy, so feminine and luxe. Love the Tank Americaine, but so $$$!

Right now I have a vintage Rolex, a Tag, 2 Micheles and a B&M Hampton. If I wear any of them it's the Hampton. Just had the battery changed one and forgot about it and left it at the jeweler lol. It has a white strap so I'm thinking I'll wear it for summer. We'll see! And letting go of something is a really good rule!

Last edited: