What Not To Wear !!!!

Jadore said:
5.People who match their sneakers to their shirts
My friend does that, she has like 30 pairs of sneakers, and she has to match them to her shirt, of course I make fun of her for this because I'm such a nice friend :biggrin:

1) Muffin tops, I'm sorry, but if the pants don't fit, then don't wear them! I'm a size 12 and you don't see me walking around in a size 8.
2) Bags with backpacks, so many girls at school do this, I guess they're doing this to show off their Coach bag (the brand of choice at CSI), but they just look really stupid.
3) Sweats with writing on the butt, I'm guilty of this, I wore them once to school and the guys started making fun of me (this was my freshman year of high school) because my butt is a bit big, so they became my gym sweats that I wore with a tee that covered the writing.
4) Uggs with minis, my friend did this all the time and I never had the heart to tell her that it looked stupid.
5) Dark lipliner with light lipstick.
6) Pants so low that your undies stick out, its happened to me by accident, but I've seen girls purposely pull their thongs out so they stick out :sick:
7) Oversized sunglasses
8) Plaid shirts

And yay for ripped jeans from American Eage, Juicy sweats, and Victoria's Secret sweats, those are just awesome!