What Not To Wear !!!!

nubiancooki said:
Girl I almost spit out my drink reading that!! YES YES YES, in these days and times how do people still think that works for them. (BTW, I know there are probably several people on here who have no idea what fried, dyed and laid to the side means!)LOL

Glad I could provide some entertainment. Unfortunately I still see this all too frequently. :sad:

Those lumberjack/tree logger shirts. I just don't like them.

Multiple bags.

Mesh. Unless you're doing the "I'm Too Sexy" video. Wait, forget it...no exceptions.

1. any clothing that has words across your bottom
2.def. pleather
3.dark lipliner with frosted lipstick :sick:
4.pants that are so tight everyone can see your little fat roll over the top..I don't care how thin you are if you have to lay flat on the bed to zip them up...they are TOO tight!!

Clothing that is 2 sizes too small, so you look like 10 pounds of crap shoved into a five pound bag.
Unless you are 12, eliminate pants with anything written on your butt.
Wearing socks with sandals.

I think the Vicotoria's secret PINK pants should be an exception to the words across the bum rule. They're SO comfortable, and I usually wear them to bed ( or if I'm doing something reallly quick in the morning.)

trucker hats (do people even still wear those?!)
army/camo whatever...pattern. i've never seen ANYONE that can pull it off
ripped jeans, okay it looks good on some people. but when its SOOO obvious you just took a pair of scissors and cut a hole in the knee. NOOOO.

i like flip flops! i think that's a must for a california girl.

yayagirl6 said:
What in the world is wrong with low rise jeans? I LOVE LOVE my low rise - the lower the better! I hate anything cinched close to my waist and I think they make your bum look sooo much smaller. Didn't the ladies on Oprah show people during makeovers how much better low-rise jean look than the old-fashion high-waisted mom jean? I'm confused.

I'm with you....I don't think I can ever go back to wearing regular waisted jeans.

Most of the $100+ designer jeans right now are low rise...they must know something! :lol:

1) Gauchos or any other cropped pants with knee high stiletto boots
2) uggs with anything but long jeans
3) plumbers crack
4) scrunchies (I CANNOT believe people still wear them!)
5) socks with sandals
6) fake bags or other fake accessories
7) more than one ring on each hand
8) bright thick eye shadow
9) floods
8) anything that says hottie or sexy on it
9) air-brush design on anything
10) an extra small tee when you have DD boobs
11) size 5 jeans when you clearly wear a 9
12) women over 30 in anything sold from the juniors dept
13) mini skirts with sweaters when it's snowing

1. Muffin Tops (when you wear pants to small for you, and all the fat shoots out of the top, looking like a muffin)
2. Black Belt + Brown Shoes = NO
3. When you die your hair black on the bottom, and bleach blonde on top... NOOOO
4. Sunglasses that don't fit your face shape
5. Wearing a dress over jeans
6. ugly bra straps with tank tops
7. wrinkled pants or anything
8. Black eye liner... around your lips
ha ha I had to laugh about the scrunci being listed, I hate those things, did anyone see the sex and the city episode about the scrunci?

1. old ladies with mini skirts (yes, i've actually seen one)
2. oversize moccasin boots
3. fruity striped men shirts
4. sweatpants with words on the rear
5. gypsy skirts
6. studded belts
7. cowboy boots
8. oversized sunglasses
9. skinny jeans (about .5% of the world's population can pull it off)
10. ripped jeans have got to go

Coach said:
1. Muffin Tops (when you wear pants to small for you, and all the fat shoots out of the top, looking like a muffin)
2. Black Belt + Brown Shoes = NO
3. When you die your hair black on the bottom, and bleach blonde on top... NOOOO
4. Sunglasses that don't fit your face shape
5. Wearing a dress over jeans
6. ugly bra straps with tank tops
7. wrinkled pants or anything
8. Black eye liner... around your lips
ha ha I had to laugh about the scrunci being listed, I hate those things, did anyone see the sex and the city episode about the scrunci?

haha i have to laugh about that muffin one, and the black eyeliner

1.socks and sandals
2.Lipliner
3.People who wear many logos at a time
4.the muffin effect (Love Handles)
5.People who match their sneakers to their shirts
6.People who wear white pants in January
7.People that wear micro mini's nad their asses hang out