What Not To Wear !!!!

I love my uggs
I love my juicy/bebe sweats
I love my flip flops

I think that there is a time and a place for your outfits. For example, i would never wear any of those things i love to work. Shopping, yes...lunch/brunch, yes. SO, Ya cant knock it all together. I love how all those things are super comfy, esp on the weekends.:love:

1. plumber butt
2. thongs over the hemlines of jeans
3. white socks - black shoes (WHY??)
4. sandals paired with socks (i see that A LOT in summer, gross!!)
5. fake bags
6. track suits (like the ones adidas makes) when you're not working out
7. flip flops (unless you're heading for the beach)
8. leggings
9. clothes that are to small
10. guys in skin-tight t-shirts

Okay this is a tough crowd but here it goes! (just for the record...I LOVE MY Purecolor jeans and they are a lowe rise jean...not Brit Spears low rise...a very classy low rise. no crack showing)

1. White socks with black shoes
2. love handles hanging over low rise jeans or any kind of jean, short, trouser of any kind WHY?
3. unkept hands AND feet
4. crocs
5. fake, cheap looking jewels

Also...I LOVE men in sandals...its so hot here I cant imagine it any other way! My Husband and I wear a closed toe shoe only when we go out of town to somewhere cold!

Uggs... yes people they are slippers... meant to be worn with jammies only.... I live in Canada and girls... you don't wear them in the winter outside unless you wish to break your neck!

Low rise jeans are great.... but when they get to the point that you can't sit down cause you might bare all.... not so great! and oh please ladies in the super low rise... please adjust the cut of your thong according... not good over the waist band of your jeans!

Inky Paws said:
I gotta go but when I get back I will post some but I must disagree about cowboy boots! Cowboy boots can rock! (I'm talking fashionalby cowboy boots, not work out in cow poo boots.!

Cowboy boots are really comfy too so much better htan my tennis shoes!

I agree! I have the CUTEST pair of pink suede-ish ones and I looooooooove them- and I always get tons of compliments when I wear them. I'm also going to disagree on minis with heels, if the heels are tasteful they can make your legs look amazing paired with a little skirt.

I thought this topic was going to be about the TLC show~ which I adore. :smile:

I'm going to say anything pleather is a big no no- so is overdosing on every trend of the season in one outfit. :-P

EDIT.

and JJ, why no on the flip flops!?!?! I live in those things. Super comfy and they work with everything!

Oh yes.... and those belly bearing tops... even if you have the body.... please don't... and If you don't have the body... Well that is just plain painful.... We implore you to stop!

Sweats with writing on your butt.
Ugg slippers are not shoes...hello...
Any type of clothing that is too tight or too low.
I have many more comments but ...
Lets just say...did you "really" look in the mirror before you left the house?

amanda said:
1. girls that wear a shoulder bag with their backpack...NO. DO NOT DO THAT.
2. uggs. they've been out for like 2 years, get rid of them already.
3. cowboy boots. i'm sorry. but cowboy boots are not for people that are not cowboys

Ha ha... I really hate seeing girls on campus with their backpack AND a handbag. It looks so odd!!! :huh: Why can't they put all their stuff into the backpack? I can never understand why... :lol:

edsbgrl said:
- - fried dyed and laid to the side hair

Girl I almost spit out my drink reading that!! YES YES YES, in these days and times how do people still think that works for them. (BTW, I know there are probably several people on here who have no idea what fried, dyed and laid to the side means!)LOL

-I don't think it can be said enough, low waist jeans do nothing but show your crack! Its tacky no matter what age you are.
-if you show you legs, shave your legs!
-fishnets don't look good on anyone
-clothes that don't fit

Tht's all I can think of for now, I'm sure I'll be back

Serendipity, I am so with you on the sweats with writing on the butt.....I hate those....especially ones with really lame/tacky messages on them! I see this often in gyms and I must say, I think they're a major N-O!

What not to wear is also a fake as- tan that is fluorescent or orange! Don't people who do this realize they're abnormally glowing when they look into the mirror?!:blink:

serendipity3kb said:
Sweats with writing on your butt.
Ugg slippers are not shoes...hello...
Any type of clothing that is too tight or too low.
I have many more comments but ...
Lets just say...did you "really" look in the mirror before you left the house?

yayagirl6 said:
What in the world is wrong with low rise jeans? I LOVE LOVE my low rise - the lower the better! I hate anything cinched close to my waist and I think they make your bum look sooo much smaller. Didn't the ladies on Oprah show people during makeovers how much better low-rise jean look than the old-fashion high-waisted mom jean? I'm confused.

Yes mom jeans are a definate NO but the low low low rise jeans are too. We're talking about the "half my hinny is hanging out when I sit down jeans."