What not to wear ~makeup tip

shoegal27

sunglass addict
Sep 9, 2007
Am watching it now. Carmendy put on some eyeshadow highlight on the brow (of course), the inside tear duct (of course) and then some on the outside cheek bone next to the eye, for a "pop of glitter". Does anyone do that? I may try that tomorrow.

I like some of her tips.. anyone with me?:party:

unfortunately i'm not familiar with those colors. i usually use MAC eyeshadow in quarry (from the flashtronic collection)

DSC03678.JPG

photo from www.blogdorfgoodman.com

it's the sky blue one at the bottom, but it actually applies as a pale shimmery nude/gold

yeah I do it all the time!
It looks great! I use a pale shimmery beige (Try Revlons 'Champagne Buzz') on the inner corners, brow bone and then i smear some on my cheek bones, apply blush to the apples of the cheeks and then sometimes I apply a slightly darker hue to the contours.
This playing with light and dark shades makes cheekbones come forward while the hollows of your cheeks recede. It also makes skin have a healthy glow. try it!

I always put shimmer in the inner corner of my eyes! Every single day! It makes them look bigger, brighter, and farther apart. Out of all the makeup tricks I've learned, this one has the most impact IMO!:tup:

I usually use Lancome Crayon Glisse in white light (which I think has been discontinued :sad:) or Bourjois loose shadow pigment in gold.

I do this on the apples of my cheeks! I'd love to use highliter on my inner tear ducts, but it doesn't show. It has a small flap of skin over it :sad: similar to an asian eye.

Shoe - i do this everyday on my are that you described, a MAC SA got me doing this, and I use one of their neutral frosty light colors, sorry can't remember the color, but I can check it out for you and let you know. It def makes your eyes pop more.

Thanks ladies.. I always use the highlighter on my eyes and tear duct.. but I was refering to using that same highlighter on the check bone towards the outer eye and a bit on the cheek bone under the eye as Carmendy did on last nights show. I was wondering what color to use for that since it is an eyeshadow used as a "highlight for cheek bones".