What "Not RM" bag are you using today?

Carrying this cute lil key pouch. I have 2 car fobs and lots of keys. This keeps me from hitting the alarm on the cars by accident. Also protects my bag/ pocket from the keys making holes. i want a LV key cles but I don’t think it will hold both fobs and my keys. do any of you ladies carry key pouches? I have a vintage coach key pouch but I can’t find it…

CBB026B1-3086-4948-83F9-B60871D0E30C.jpeg

E5472E5E-5507-46A0-90E6-3D971D635487.jpeg

maybe your PF name should be purple queen :smile:

Yeah, it probably should.

I really am trying to branch out - but with limited success. So far this year: Red and Lagon Bals (also 2 purple Bals :blush:). Some amazing HG worthy Bals have shown up on resale sites the last few months months. A new champagne AoL bag, a black Khaite bag (and a purple duffle bag :blush:).But I've also let go of 2 purple bags, and a purple-adjacent burgundy Polene bag.

Yeah, it probably should.

I really am trying to branch out - but with limited success. So far this year: Red and Lagon Bals (also 2 purple Bals :blush:). Some amazing HG worthy Bals have shown up on resale sites the last few months months. A new champagne AoL bag, a black Khaite bag (and a purple duffle bag :blush:).But I've also let go of 2 purple bags, and a purple-adjacent burgundy Polene bag.
you have lots of bags but purple is def your favorite

• Love
Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS