What non-LV bag you carry when not appropriate to carry an LV situation?

This is a great thread! I carry my Favorite, since I feel it's unassuming to people who don't know the brand. Like MyLuxuryDiary, I only have LV and Chanel in the arsenal. I think any amount of money put into a different brand is money lost that could have been put towards LV!

Balenciaga (although just as pricey most of the time) Rebecca Minkoff, or Longchamp. : ) Also, you wouldn't think it but I have a Chanel reissue that flies under the radar in most situations. Especially where I live... only another bag fanatic would have any clue what was under my arm. :smile: LV Epi or SC leathers are pretty inconspicuous too.

Great thread! I don't have a lot non LV bags (I sold most of them) but I kept 1 coach cross body, 1 MJ, and 1 MK Hamilton N/S leather purse. I mostly use them for sport events/concerts or when I'm going to be somewhere where the probability of something spilling is high lol

Great question. I use my black Longchamp Planetes for job interviews and places where I want to be under the radar. I also have a black Marc by Marc Jacobs Dr Q Hillyer that's really relaxed and unassuming. Other than that, I don't really have many other lowkey handbags.