What non-Longchamp bag are you carrying?

It's not a bag, but I have to share :biggrin: It's been a while since FLP has last put out a unique colourway. I love turquoise and green, and was looking for a larger capacity cardholder. Been a fan of this brand for the past 10 years or so, but they've discontinued my favourite model (the Daily Battle 32), so I'm not sure when my next bag purchase from them will be. Was hoping to get a limited edition in that size, but it never happened.
Love this colourway. Glad you managed to get your hands on it. I've seen FLP a few times in my country and I like the subtlety of it. It's a bummer that your favourite style is being discontinued. It seems the perfect size between 27 and 35.

Reactions: seidokat
Love this colourway. Glad you managed to get your hands on it. I've seen FLP a few times in my country and I like the subtlety of it. It's a bummer that your favourite style is being discontinued. It seems the perfect size between 27 and 35.
Thanks :smile: if you’re interested in getting one or just having a look at the collection, I think FLP just opened a boutique in SG. Perhaps they’ll have a few in stock.

Indeed the DB32 was the best size. The 27 looks silly on me, and the 35 is wearing me (instead of me wearing the bag) :lol: it’s truly the perfect open top tote. A shame because no other brand makes an equivalent - the Neverfull is the same length but wider and taller, Goyard St Louis PM and Moynat are larger, etc. And the Daily Battle is the only one with adjustable straps.

Thanks :smile: if you’re interested in getting one or just having a look at the collection, I think FLP just opened a boutique in SG. Perhaps they’ll have a few in stock.
After googling, I'm happy to see that the brand is available in SG. There is a vertical tote which looks interesting. The adjustable shoulder straps allow for more flexibility and I like that. I will definitely pop in to take a look. :flowers:

New sports bag. Rehomed my Lululemon belt bag for this Arcteryx Mantis 2. Colour name is Black Sapphire which is like a graphite gray. It has a dedicated open slot at the back of the bag for a phone and this is really convenient for quick access. Capacity wise, it fits a water bottle and all my essentials. Can be worn crossbody, on the shoulder or as a belt bag. I needed something that is light, of bigger capacity and yet does not bulge out too much when worn crossbody. This ticks all the right boxes. Even though the strap is thin, it does not dig.

Attachments

• 20240612_120337.jpg
    20240612_120337.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 18
Keeping things simple with this Muji canvas tote. Functional basic tote with two deep pockets on the exterior. Another two pockets for organisation inside. It has a soft base so my water bottle can stand upright. Puppy from a very sweet friend. :heart:It's found a place to hang out for good. :flowers::yes:

Attachments

• 20240629_092944.jpg
    20240629_092944.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 6