What non-Longchamp bag are you carrying?

Great looking bags. I like the black tote! I had always been intrigued with goatskin and will love to hear user experience after you had used them a couple of times. Have fun with them!
I do have the clutch in 2 other colors (LOL) and they are very durable--I used one for a while to hold all of my basics, putting it inside a LLH with my work stuff. Not a scratch or mark on it. :smile:

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
GiGi New York goatskin tote-- I absolutely love their goatskin items. Thick leather with a bit of softness and so durable. Comfy straps. I think I like it a bit better than LC foulonne and that's one of my favorites! This is one of my few totes w/o a zipper closure, which is usually a must for me. IMG_0416.JPG Also the tassel is a bit of a pain to move around. I sometimes just tuck it into the bag.

The initial plan was to add a LC MLH but the 8 inch strap drop was too short for me. Since my ten year old Kipling crossbody still looks in excellent condition (despite being used as a beat around bag for beach outings etc.), I decided to add another one. I was pleasantly surprised at how light and roomy it is. View attachment 3781867

I love kipling! Mine is a black crossbody too with 2 pockets in front. They are very convenient to use rain or shine. I like black because if it gets dirty it wouldnt be that obvious. I had a pink kipling crossbody bag i used everyday and the strap looks so dirty. It is still in good condition but very dirty so i switched with the black one. My bag is a gift from my mom and i use it everyday since she gave it to me 2 years ago. It still looks perfect!

Reactions: frenziedhandbag
Carrying my 2724 Bilberry this week. Love the longer strap drop, much more comfortable for me. It looks Navy in the photo, so I posted a pic next to the navy to show the difference. I truly love the 2724 model more than the LLH Le Pliage. Thinking of selling all my 1899 totes. :huh:

Attachments

• B6C4ED23-DDD7-46B7-A81F-948CD6966481.jpeg
    B6C4ED23-DDD7-46B7-A81F-948CD6966481.jpeg
    169.9 KB · Views: 219
  • 61524BF3-BAC9-4A86-B15B-308E1281B318.jpeg
    61524BF3-BAC9-4A86-B15B-308E1281B318.jpeg
    56.4 KB · Views: 216