What non-Hermes bag do you use when you travel?

baileylab

O.G.
Apr 20, 2008
Hello just curious to know what non hermes bag/s you use when you travel.
whether sightseeing or visiting family or on a business trip.
Contemplating on getting a non H travel bag for the above.

for me I always use H bags wrapped inside the (recently discovered) zipped top RuMe foldable tote.

Please share!

Thanks!!

When I need a larger bag, I use longchamps or a celine lightweight tote. if I am sightseeing and only need a small bag, I use a small chanel seasonal flap. Hope your travels take you somewhere wonderful! :smile:

I use a Prada nylon bag - When I bought it I thought it was a travel bag, had two pockets for newpapers and magazines, a front sections for , whatever and a back zippered compartment for my laptop or ipad. It is large inside with a zip compartment and two other pockets. I love it, found nothing better. However, last year, I found out it was really a diaper bag (I'm in my 60's so I had not a clue), where i was putting my magazines was really for bottles. Sigh.............the sa at Prada must still be laughing - he's the one that told me it was for travel.......

I know you said non Hermes but, I have a TGM Garden party....it is huge for under seat. I take that and a Prada cross body black nylon.
Or if a backpack is better choice, Prada black nylon backpack plus Prada cross body.