What non-cl brand of shoes is also instantly noticable as being a high-end brand?

ghurty

Jun 2, 2012
What non-cl brand of shoes is also instantly noticable as being a high-end brand? Like CL has with the red soles.

Im having difficulty finding CL heels that fit me in stock, so Im being forced to look at other designers.

Thanks

I'm not sure Jimmy Choo's are instantly recognizable though they do some really nice shoes. Maybe a few of the styles are 'it' enough to be noticeable though? I think things like Roger Vivier with the buckle and Charlotte Olympia would be recognizable. Also some YSL styles

YSL (tributes, tribtoos) are instantly identifiable to the fashion educated. Charlotte Olympia are too. None are quite so obvious as CL's - even the fashion neophyte can recognize those - but who cares? Buy what you love.

Is it important that they are easy to recognize?! I would advice you to get some shoes you and your feet love instead of buying ones other people will perhaps know is a designer (expensive ...) shoe - it really doesn't matter.

Is it important that they are easy to recognize?! I would advice you to get some shoes you and your feet love instead of buying ones other people will perhaps know is a designer (expensive ...) shoe - it really doesn't matter.

I agree - I get the most compliments on the shoes that are least recognizable. It all has to do with how your legs look. I have a pair of old black Jimmy choo slingbacks - with a very reasonable heel, that I picked up at the outlet and people stop me on the street to ask about the them. And the Miu Miu curved heel does wonders for the legs!

I agree normally. However in my work I have recently more focusing on higher end clients and have been advised to wear more designer labels so they will feel me as an equal.
Thanks

He - in that case I would actually prefer the not-so-recognizable brands, the higher end clients will know them when they see them (if they care ...).

You could go for Dior, the Miss Diors have a small gold/silver Dior label on the back of the heel but are otherwise classy and neutral - they come in a lot of different colours and varieties, including ones with the Dior cannage pattern. Oh, and they're quite comfortable :smile:

I think most shoes are only recognized if the person looking is a real shoe fanatic. I'm not sure you can always advertise a shoe that will be recognized by everyone. However, you can generally tell when shoes are better made and higher end. My other favorite brands are Manolo Blahnik and Prada if you haven't looked at those yet. Also, many Chanel and Gucci shoes have their logos somewhere on their shoes which people might notice more.

What non-cl brand of shoes is also instantly noticable as being a high-end brand? Like CL has with the red soles.

Im having difficulty finding CL heels that fit me in stock, so Im being forced to look at other designers.

Thanks
I prefer not to be an advertising board for brands, I think quality and style are recognised by those who know. For me it also more about comfort and I am not interested in overt statements. This is probably part of why I like Manolo Blahnik.