What next?

I want to have a variety of size and styles if possible. I don't have a B35. Frankly I love the size on me, but the weight is definitely a concern. I already have a K32 Retourne and although I love Kelly style, it's just so cumbersome to use (opening/closing).

I'm trying to capitalise on the now softer prices for larger bags and hope to add a B35 into my collection. For a B35 I will only consider neutral like black/gold/Etoupe/taupe. But because I have Etain and black, gold seems to be a perfect fit.

I see most love Gold GHW. My original intention was a PHW as I have 2 GHW Birkins and thot PHW give the bag a more casual feel. Having said that Gold GHW is growing on me.

I have made my choice... will reveal when I receive the bag.

The deed is done and my choice is here!!!

Introducing Ms Goldie B in GHW!!!
IMG_1492009189.774655.jpg

[emoji7][emoji7]

Question to all experts here. Which insert will you recommend for B35? The leather is still ok but I believe the leather will soften faster given its a bigger bag.

I'm only considering between MaiTai and 7RP. Which one should I get?

TIA!

View attachment 3665308

[emoji7][emoji7]

Question to all experts here. Which insert will you recommend for B35? The leather is still ok but I believe the leather will soften faster given its a bigger bag.

TIA!
Beautiful choice!! I had this bag with PHW for years and you will find it so incredibly versatile (I only let mine go to add Barenia). I am so happy you did a B35 and Gold as I think the 35s look great on you (I carry them and I am only 5'1"). I don't think any of the bags you modeled were too large. B35 is a really useful size as well.

I like the MaiTai insert for the B35.

Reactions: Orangefanatic
Beautiful choice!! I had this bag with PHW for years and you will find it so incredibly versatile (I only let mine go to add Barenia). I am so happy you did a B35 and Gold as I think the 35s look great on you (I carry them and I am only 5'1"). I don't think any of the bags you modeled were too large. B35 is a really useful size as well.

I like the MaiTai insert for the B35.

Do you have pix of the insert in ur B35? Is it the old or new version?

View attachment 3665308

[emoji7][emoji7]

TIA!
Beautiful classic and congratulations!

Do you have pix of the insert in ur B35? Is it the old or new version?
It's the new version. I did have the old MaiTai B35 insert and was NOT a fan. This one is much better IMO. I will try to take a photo of it inside my Barenia B, but there are tons of photos in the inserts thread already :flowers:
I like D&C inserts but they're more rigid and I worry about press marks on the interior of the bag. I also prefer MaiTai linen to D&C canvas.

It's the new version. I did have the old MaiTai B35 insert and was NOT a fan. This one is much better IMO. I will try to take a photo of it inside my Barenia B, but there are tons of photos in the inserts thread already :flowers:
I like D&C inserts but they're more rigid and I worry about press marks on the interior of the bag. I also prefer MaiTai linen to D&C canvas.

Picture will be useful. I was almost going to order 7RP when I remember a tpfer showing pictures of how much smaller the insert is inside the b35. She can even fit in a Calvi at the side. So now I'm hesitant.

Picture will be useful. I was almost going to order 7RP when I remember a tpfer showing pictures of how much smaller the insert is inside the b35. She can even fit in a Calvi at the side. So now I'm hesitant.
I can't help with 7RP - to me inserts are to protect my bag against, say, my makeup bag spilling out or a pen exploding. I don't want to be upset if the INSERT gets a mark :P