What next people?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all asking what bag should I get my wife next she has a vernis whilshire amarante,zipppy wallet in mono and some oh really pumps its a surprise gift for her birthday in early december. Thanks.

2. Hmm are you looking for canvas or leather? Shoulder or hand carry? What's the budget? Has she dropped any hints about a specific style?

3. Maybe a mono bag to match the wallet...what kinds if bags does she like? Maybe a Neverfull?

4. Empriente Artsy in infini?

What's your budget? LOL :biggrin:

5. Empriente artsy in aube ;)
    Sofia copolla in cherry ;)
    Alma Amarante ;)
    What about .. Lockit ?! :biggrin:

6. Multicolor Greta in white.

7. Something "evening" appropriate and take her out for the best night ever. Epi Electric!

8. ^ I second this post, especially as I think I am about to request the Empreinte Artsy in Aube for my birthday at the end of the month! Otherwise, the Alma in any shade of Vernis is amazing! The new beige shade is stunning so maybe that one if you know she likes bags in that colour range, otherwise the Amarante is a safe choice as you already know she likes it and its like the most classic Vernis colour.

9. A Mono Artsy!! :yes:

10. +1

11. I love your taste

12. Thanks :smile: xoxoxo

13. Yes mono artsy