What New LV Have You Bought since the "shortage"?

I've been really disappointed by the lack of items in the store... last time I went they just had barely anything... and the things I liked (and loved) were either not what I needed or not affordable. But its ok, I won't buy something I'm not absolutely 100% in love with, so they lose out on my business in the end.

I purchased the affiche heritage pochette (with the pink handbags on it), and a speedy idylle fusain!! Am so happy as both these items are difficult to get hold of!! :smile:

Attachments

• Reveal.jpg
    Reveal.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 66
  • LV idylle 1.JPG
    LV idylle 1.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 75
If they didn't have the bag I wanted, I'd sooner wait for new bags to be produced and see if I like anything better from the new collection.

^very pretty items, Sai!

The stock at my local store is appalling. All that was on display were mainly Vernis Alma's, Mens bags, Luggage, and Mon Monogram.

I could not spot a Speedy in the store at all! For a small store in Western Australia you wouldn't think we would have a shortage! I was just picking up an SLG and had hardly anything to choose from and all were display items

I felt like my store in Cincinnati, OH, kind of seemed the same, regarding the display of mainly the Vernis, Men's bags, luggage, etc, when I went a couple of weeks ago. I kept joking with my SA, saying that I wanted to buy a great basic (like the Damier Neverful) as an "impulse purchase" and he said that this wasn't an option at this time around, unfortunately. :tdown:

The shortage, holidays coming up & new factory!! Sigh, but I'm sticking to my list so I'm getting exactly what I want - I got the Gris Leopard Stole & Rita shoes.

The last bag that I bought was the rivington tote - whenever that was newly released. I have also bought some of the affiche SLGs and a couple of stoles in August (I think - or maybe it was September? Or July? I honestly don't remember!).

I really haven't had time shop lately, so I haven't bought anything new since the shortage became full force. I have been pretty much tied to my job during the day and with the kids at night.