What nationality are you? :)

Kiti

Mar 14, 2013
Just out of curiosity, I thought it would be fun to know what nationalities are present here? :smile: I'm from up North, Finland, and Mulberry is quite popular here!

* proud owner of 3 Bays and a few others

I have dual citizenship, British and Trinidadian. No one in Trinidad knows what mulberry is! haha. There are lots of fakes there as well (which are sold in high end malls-shocking!) although you can get genuine michael kors. I have already warned my siblings NOT to buy any of those fakes.

Love mulberry though.
Bag collection is quite substantial, mostly M bags, one chanel, two LV and 3 michael kors

I'm Dutch (living in Amsterdam). There are 2 Mulberry stores in Amsterdam and one in Roermond (outlet) yet I don't see a lot of M. around. I love the thread 'Mulberry sightings', but don't think I can contribute much;)

Currently waiting for my preloved oak Bayswater printed leather. I hope it will arrive next week. In the meantime black Alexa is keeping me company, although I am contemplating moving her on so I can buy a coloured one. I use my Lexie on all non working days and black can get a bit boring and solemn.

I love this forum, I get great ideas for models, colour etc. and everyone is so nice and friendly.

I am Dutch, living in the South about 25km from the Roermond outlet. Haven't bought anything there yet! Too expensive I think. Have never seen anybody with a Mbag in the wild. I did see 3 fakes on a fleamarket this week though!

@Mariann; I bought my Alexa in Roermond (I planned a whole weekend in Maastricht around that shopping trip) and it had a 50% discount. Maybe worth checking out? It's a good thing I don't live close to the outlet, I would be bankrupt by now.

I'm from Denmark, and mulberry is quite popular here ;) I own three medium dorsets, a Bayswater silky snake, mulberry lily, mulberry Charlie, Daria zip around wallet, An OS Alexa, a heart shaped coin purse, a zip clutch aaaand hopefully soon another bays :biggrin:

Oh wow that is far! :smile: And can't imagine those actual shops selling fakes, sounds so weird:wtf:
hehehe. I have lived in the UK since October 2003. Came here to study and met my lovely DH and walked away a MRS. hahahaha.

Anyways the fake situation is just unbelievable. Worse yet the women carry the awful fakes with such pride! hahahaha. But then we are proud women!

I am Dutch, living in the South about 25km from the Roermond outlet. ---

@Mariann; I bought my Alexa in Roermond (I planned a whole weekend in Maastricht around that shopping trip) and it had a 50% discount. ---

I've heard of these European outlets, I sooo wanna visit one some day... Btw it seems that Mulberry is more popular in the northern Europe than south? I've been to Italy, Spain and France a few times but rarely seen Ms there. Mostly Gucci and LVs. I think.

I have dual citizenship too. Australian and British. I was born in Hong Kong so also have right of abode there. I lived in Australia for a couple of years as a child and have been in England since 1996 when I got sent to boarding school in Notts x

I own 2 mitzy totes, 3 regular Alexas, a bayswater shoulder bag, 4 Lilys and a scribbly floral patent zip around purse plus various LV and Burberry bags I now rarely use.

I've heard of these European outlets, I sooo wanna visit one some day... Btw it seems that Mulberry is more popular in the northern Europe than south? I've been to Italy, Spain and France a few times but rarely seen Ms there. Mostly Gucci and LVs. I think.

If you plan on visiting Amsterdam soon, you might as well take a train down south to Roermond and visit the outlet? Aaah, writing it down makes me wanna take a trip there myself.