What name does these key holder have ?

That is a clochette, they come with most of the bags to hold the keys to the lock.

As far as I am aware you can only get these when you purchase a bag. Unless maybe you special order one if you already have the bag which it would match?

If you like the design of the clochette, as I do also, there is also a necklace in the style of the clochette.

Here's pics of mine, which I find really versatile as it can be worn or put on a bag.

Attachments

• clochette1.jpg
    clochette1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 94
  • clochette2.jpg
    clochette2.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 99
I was just thinking, I'm sure they had a black croc version in the store when I bought mine.

It's one of my most used H pieces, I find it really functional. The only thing that would put me off buying another one is the price point. Because of the length of the strap there is a LOT of work involved in making one.

Thanks i think it was the necklace i have seen in crocodile a few month ago

I was just thinking, I'm sure they had a black croc version in the store when I bought mine.

It's one of my most used H pieces, I find it really functional. The only thing that would put me off buying another one is the price point. Because of the length of the strap there is a LOT of work involved in making one.

Can you post a detail picture of both end of the strap ? Would be very nice from you.

If you like the design of the clochette, as I do also, there is also a necklace in the style of the clochette.

Here's pics of mine, which I find really versatile as it can be worn or put on a bag.

today they showed me at my shop these clochette necklace in black barenia. I have never seen black barenia before, it was light grey outside. I think its some grease from the leather...but how will it looks later ? Would it be a nice combination if i use it as a bigger clochette together with my sac a depeche in black clemence ? Could i also combine black croc with black clemence or would this be "too much" ?

Barenia is oil tanned so it will always have a kind of sheen to it. That's part of the leather. I love barenia personally but it really is a matter of personal taste.

I would love to see it wrapped around the handle of a sac a depeche, it would be the perfect accessory IMO! I'm not sure about using a croc clochette though. I would be worried that it would get damp or damaged. If this isn't a concern for you I'd say go for it.

Hi Justin, is your clochette in Barenia? But may I know if the Barenia clochette has a blind stamp too on the lining (if there is a lining) or is it just a normal chèvre lining with silver stamp (like any other clochette)? Thank you so much in advance & best regards,

Barenia is oil tanned so it will always have a kind of sheen to it. That's part of the leather. I love barenia personally but it really is a matter of personal taste.

I would love to see it wrapped around the handle of a sac a depeche, it would be the perfect accessory IMO! I'm not sure about using a croc clochette though. I would be worried that it would get damp or damaged. If this isn't a concern for you I'd say go for it.

ditto barenia.. love it...:yahoo: