What nail polish are you wearing?

I decided to give OPI’s Funny Bunny one last try (regular nail polish). I hate it. I’m changing it to another color tomorrow, I can’t live my life like this. :biggrin:
I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my nails, and this color is a bit streaky. I don’t think it flatters my coloring, either; it makes my hands look a bit dirty.

259E1E5B-AE96-4DB2-8B0B-0FC82A29AF2D.jpeg

3DDBF9B3-19B2-4C55-9252-7566C010C4F9.jpeg

I decided to give OPI’s Funny Bunny one last try (regular nail polish). I hate it. I’m changing it to another color tomorrow, I can’t live my life like this. :biggrin:
I’m a perfectionist when it comes to my nails, and this color is a bit streaky. I don’t think it flatters my coloring, either; it makes my hands look a bit dirty.

View attachment 5745093

View attachment 5745094
I feel your pain! I also bought Funny Bunny in hopes of the perfect glossy milky nail. I have never been able to achieve it.

View attachment 5745093

View attachment 5745094
I totally get you, the wrong color or these streaky milky white shades that don’t cover evenly kill my vibe too! Off with it!