What nail polish are you wearing?

Taniherd: Dance legend 174 thermal with
Sephora Formula X Over the moon top coat
^what a fabulous happy pink/purple! love the shimmer.

Creativelyswank: This polish was kismet. It's the August birthstone peridot named Claudia by Julep. It arrived on my birthday yesterday. My name is Claudia. :smile:
^it's lovely & reflects its name well. happy birthday!

pollekeskisses: Black Cat Lacquer? (I think) "Eggnog and Cookies"
^cute little glitters!

roundandround: My manis these past few days

I wore this in Milan, Dior Marilyn-not a great shot but I like to take the whole picture of the magazine's cover

Dior St. Tropez

I'm wearing this now: Chanel Eastern Light
I just don't know why I love this white color in particular. I'm on the fence getting this on the first place bec. it's just white. The DH knew I like it and he got it for me :heart:
^gorgeous manis! hope you enjoyed milan. I love the soft white chanel...very delicate & pretty. DH is so sweet to have gotten it for you.

Pollie-Jean said:
P2 Iridescent, added Dior
Great pairing. Nice soft color.

Taniherd said:
Dance legend 174 thermal with
Sephora Formula X Over the moon top coat
Very cool thermal combo with the twinkle. Good colors.

Williss said:
2 days old...
Essie - Master Plan
Love this color! Nice accent nail too.

Sweetpea83 said:
essie-tart deco.
Nice.

Creativelyswank said:
This polish was kismet. It's the August birthstone peridot named Claudia by Julep. It arrived on my birthday yesterday. My name is Claudia. 

pardon the messy cuticles, I couldn't wait to post.
Great color. Love the amount of glitter. How perfect for you. Hope you had a great birthday!

Pollekeskisses said:
Black Cat Lacquer? (I think) "Eggnog and Cookies"
Cute white mani with the speckles. I really like it.

Roundandround said:
YAY Dior Massai looks fab on your toes!

-----------------------

My manis these past few days

I wore this in Milan,

Dior Marilyn-not a great shot but I like to take the whole picture of the magazine's cover

Dior St. Tropez

I'm wearing this now

Chanel Eastern Light

I just don't know why I love this white color in particular. I'm on the fence getting this on the first place bec. it's just white. The DH knew I like it and he got it for me :heart:
That's so sweet of your husband. Lovely colors. I like plain white manis.

Great pairing. Nice soft color.
Thank you !

My first Essie polish, and I was surprised at how fast it dried, and that it doesn't look streaky. It's such a pretty color.

Slapped on two coats of "Penny Talk" before my date last night so my nails wouldn't be completely bare.

So elegant ! I hope your date was nice

Beautiful ! Love this color

round, thank you !
your pics, especially the Marilyn shot :heart: ,are just great. I love the shape of your nails , so classy, and the colors too . Perfect !
Your DH is sweet, buying you the things you love !

My first Essie polish, and I was surprised at how fast it dried, and that it doesn't look streaky. It's such a pretty color.

Slapped on two coats of "Penny Talk" before my date last night so my nails wouldn't be completely bare.
^pretty rose gold color!

Essie "raspberry"
^fabulous color!

Julep Marjorie with water decal on ring finger. Love that the Julep has a slight shimmer.
^I love orange for the summer...so happy!