What nail polish are you wearing? Part 9

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Green for me again :amuse: ANNY in the color No. 368.90 Women for President!

IMG_20190910_212439.jpg

hermetic, PewPew, dotty8 and 3 others like this.
  2. I love your ring.

JDV likes this.
  3. Thank you!! I had this on a week but I did touch up the ends after 4 or 5 days, I just did an extra coat at the tips and added another top coat. I do my mails myself and they grow very very quickly. I use Essie Good to Go quick try top coat. I’ve used it for years and have always been happy with it, far prefer it to seche vite. I’ll usually add just a coat of top coat on day two or three :smile: I find it helps keep chips at bay.

baghagg and taniherd like this.
  4. Nailberry Noirberry

5. a classic: OPI "I'm Really Not A Waitress"

Attached Files:

6. Eternal Optimist by Essie

dotty8 likes this.
  7. Nailberry Noirberry

8. 970EDB8A-DE0E-400E-AD5F-F74F827E5421.jpeg Opi just lanaiing around with glitter accent nail.

hermetic, PewPew, fendifemale and 2 others like this.
  9. Oldie but a goodie today. INM, don't know the name of the color.

IMG_20190918_160030.jpg

10. Sally Hansen - Twisted Pink
    ILNP - Paige

Excuse the terrible paint job. I always seem to get the shakes when I’m painting my nails.

Attached Files:

11. Last week was J.Hannah - Himalayan Salt, I realized I never took a pic as I was removing it to do this week's manicure. At any rate it's definitely different from Nectar in that it's lighter and has more pink to it, but the pink in my skin tone made the polish read mostly as a pale orange. I'll still wear it, I don't have anything else quite like it in my collection and it ends up being a nice twist on a neutral nail.

This week: Marc Jacobs - Oui - This is one of those polishes I fell in love with but put off buying for a LONG time because I figured I probably already had this color plus a few spares. But I don't so I'm really happy to have it.
    Marc Jacobs 118 Oui! 9.JPG
    Photo credit to JRoxy nail blog.

PewPew, baghagg, fendifemale and 2 others like this.
  12. TF Smoky Red

13. Visiting my parents... Dolce e Gabbana - Candy :smile:
    IMG_4869a.jpg

PewPew, snibor, Sferics and 3 others like this.
  14. I love that one too :amuse:

15. OPI Infinite Shine 2 Gel Lacquer in Tickle My France-y. My favourite colour of all time. :heart:

michellem likes this.