What nail polish are you wearing?

I love both :heart:

Tried this yesterday, but I'm not completely convinced. Junon is not "my" color

30cvzud.jpg

I'm wearing a china glaze brown that I forgot the name off (bottle is elsewhere in the house). Second day wear and already chipping, I have a love/hate relationship with CG. Love their colours, but the durability on me isn't that high.

Oh well.. new polish tomorrow.

My first Essie polish, and I was surprised at how fast it dried, and that it doesn't look streaky. It's such a pretty color.
Slapped on two coats of "Penny Talk" before my date last night so my nails wouldn't be completely bare.

This is such a pretty metallic rose gold. Very elegant.

I love this bright pink! Looks like gel nails. So pretty!

^I love orange for the summer...so happy!
Thanks Frick! I would never ever have thought in a million years I would wear orange...ever! But these things happen when you meet such fabulous enablers in the nail forums! :P

Beautiful green. And your nails always are perfect! You polish so nicely.

I like this green. The name is so familiar. I either have it or it's on my wishlist. I must check! If so, it will be my next mani. Thanks for the inspiration!

30cvzud.jpg
I think this looks very lovely. It looks almost like a cold blue gray? Very pretty!

^I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!!!:heart: is this the first time you've worn blue? I say give it some time. you'll probably grow to love it. it's such a nice soft gray-blue.

Thanks Frick! I would never ever have thought in a million years I would wear orange...ever! But these things happen when you meet such fabulous enablers in the nail forums! :P
^:ghi5: love my NP ladies!