What nail polish are you wearing? Part 7!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A England Princess Sabra (Tristam Eyes)

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/A-England-PrincessSabra.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/A-England-PrincessSabra2.jpg

thegoreprincess.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/A-England-PrincessSabra3.jpg

That one looks fab on you!

ManGlaze Fatty's Got More Blood (thank you sooooo much ThiThi) and CtD (nail polish fairy angel lady!)
8656dda4.jpg

Great combo! Congratz on the new polishes.

Yay, new thread!

Nails today are Lynnderella Thank Blue! over Butter London Bluey

Pretty on you.

View attachment 1598094

Opi Pink Friday excuse the mess of play-doh :smile:

Awwww, that is such a nice pink! And hope the play-doh play was fun :P

It's been a long time since I participated. I don't have pics of my birthday mani but here's the one before that:

lorealcoralstarfish001.jpg

lorealcoralstarfish002.jpg

I put OPI Black Shatter on it for some ~*tiger*~ fun. I used to really like shatter when it came out but got over it. I liked how this mani came out but I wouldn't buy any more crackles/shatters.

lorealcoralstarfish003.jpg

Love the color! So nice and shiney! And jep, I so loved shatter once but nowadays I only do half the nail with the shatter cauz otherwise it looks like too much, kwim!? I wouldn't buy more, too, but I surely will use my stash up :smile:

Julep Marisa with Oscar accent nail. I love this blue! I don't think I could do the glitter on all my nails because I'm lazy and hate removal but accent nails are nice for a bit of glitter.

Fun combo. I like it on you. And tell me about the glitter removal! I hate it, too but I always end up with a glitter bomb Pedi! :lol:

Valentines mani, Glitter sandwich of NOPI Love Your Life and Lippmann Glitter in the Air :love:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

That is soooo fitting for the theams! Like!

My Valentine's Day mani

Im wearing OPI Kennebunk-Port and the accent is OPI Heartthrob with hearts that I made with my doting tool.

I absolutely looooove Kennebunk-Port!

ForumRunner_20120212_083532.png

I am wearing Fly on my toes. Amazing jelly like look!

Status
Not open for further replies.