What my mom said about my sky blue twiggy

mo.space

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
it's not even that worn btw, the handles haven't even darkened yet.

"What an ugly bag, such an awful colour, it looks so outdated, why did you buy this??"

UGH, i was so mad :cursing:

I felt like throwing a tantrum :hysteric:

How could she? :sad:

I showed my mom a couple of my B Bags, she loved the one with the GGH and said the truffle city with the RH was boring and blah!!! I thought she would love the RH and hate the GGH! Who knew! Moms are unpredictable!

But you love it, right? That's the main thing..;), if I show my husband something in slouchy leather, he thinks it looks cheap and nasty..(that's ok, darling, I've got my eyes on a Chanel tote..)

You enjoy that blue Twiggy, girl, I love blue bbags!

LOL :nuts:
Dont worry! When my mom saw my 05 Magenta and Turquoise, she was like: "Oh gosh! Where did you get those??? The colours are so...umm...dreadful!!"

There...an opinion of my conservative mother on the most sought after colours Balenciaga ever produced :supacool:

I guess your mom perhaps is like my mom..

However the most important thing is, you like it :smile:

omg, I feel for you ...my mom said the same thing. She said "why did you get that for, it looks so old and outdated" I was so annoyed too. And yes I still love all my bags too, it helps but very annoyed she would say that. Thanks for sharing this. :smile:

awww i'm sorry!

but it just matters if YOU love it - i havent had anyone (not my mom, dad, boyfriend, etc.) say any negative things about my bbags - in fact they all love them. so hey, they cant be that bad lol! i guess it's just not your mom's taste.

Aw sweetie, my SO said why I would bother buying old-looking, wrinkled elephant-like leather... don't take it to heart, it's a matter of taste and ours happens to be good!! LOL. :tup: