Books & Music What music video has moved you the most?

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
I just saw Linkin Park´s video for "What I´ve done" and it was just woah. Other videos I remember moving me are Sinead O´connors "Nothing compares 2 u" and I also remember seeing DMX´s "Who we be" and tearing up, the same with My chemical Romance "The Ghost of you".

So what are the video´s that stop you?

everclear's "wonderful". i have NO idea why, but it does...at the end, it shows him wiping away a tear and that just makes me start bawling.

also, savage garden's "crash and burn". the sign language part makes me tear up.

I'm a little embarrassed to even post this, but here goes...
Lindsay Lohan's "Confessions of a Broken Heart".
I am not a Lindsay Lohan fan at all, but when I first heard the lyrics and saw the video I literally broke down sobbing...weird!

There are just so many, but I can't of course remember many now :P But yeah, what I've done is definitely one of them, I liked the video first, and then the song grew on me so I ended up buying it from iTunes :P

I'm a little embarrassed to even post this, but here goes...
Lindsay Lohan's "Confessions of a Broken Heart".
I am not a Lindsay Lohan fan at all, but when I first heard the lyrics and saw the video I literally broke down sobbing...weird!

Me too! The video gave her some brownie points in my book. I never liked her other singles but this one song (along with the video) was really ... well done.

Britney Spears' - Everytime.

That video came out during an especially rough time in my life and stayed with me - I still enjoy watching it and listening to the song.