Books & Music What music video has moved you the most?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just saw Linkin Park´s video for "What I´ve done" and it was just woah. Other videos I remember moving me are Sinead O´connors "Nothing compares 2 u" and I also remember seeing DMX´s "Who we be" and tearing up, the same with My chemical Romance "The Ghost of you".

So what are the video´s that stop you?

2. The only one that really made me think it was something special was Queens Of The Stone Age - Go With The Flow........too cool! :rochard:

3. :heart:Endless Sorrow by ayumi hamasaki was really touching.

4. Black Eyed Peas - Where is the love or Jamie T - Sheila

5. Rascal Flatts...........What hurt's the most!! Makes me cry everytime I see it.

6. everclear's "wonderful". i have NO idea why, but it does...at the end, it shows him wiping away a tear and that just makes me start bawling.

also, savage garden's "crash and burn". the sign language part makes me tear up.

7. I'm a little embarrassed to even post this, but here goes...
    Lindsay Lohan's "Confessions of a Broken Heart".
    I am not a Lindsay Lohan fan at all, but when I first heard the lyrics and saw the video I literally broke down sobbing...weird!

8. There are just so many, but I can't of course remember many now :P But yeah, what I've done is definitely one of them, I liked the video first, and then the song grew on me so I ended up buying it from iTunes :P

9. Sinead O'Connor--"Nothing Compares 2 U"

10. ME TOO!!! :crybaby:

11. Me too! The video gave her some brownie points in my book. I never liked her other singles but this one song (along with the video) was really ... well done.

12. Britney Spears' - Everytime.

That video came out during an especially rough time in my life and stayed with me - I still enjoy watching it and listening to the song.

13. I think of The cranberries "Zombie" and anything about war....Greenday "wake me up when september ends"

14. Nickelback-- Savin' me. Deep.