Books & Music What music do you listen to?

Hubby has definitely influenced my taste in music... He's a music lover so pretty much anything goes. Even country... YES I SAID IT!!!! My absolute favorite at the moment would be Red Hot Chili Peppers.. I love them!

Christmas Music!!!

I like all types of music, but I really really like R&B, Indie and Pop music. I listen to a bit of Rap, Rock and Dance too. Anything goes.... even country!

I'm pretty much an R&B head. I do know of some rap, mainly what's on the radio, but it's not something that I search for. I love the independent R&B artist. My favorite new CD is Daniel Brockington. But Robin Thicke gets the most rotation from me.

I'll listen to pop as well. Back at my old job country use to be the music of choice, but I found that the country radio stations played the same song over and over again. So I got annoyed pretty quickly.

I like pretty much anything...50s, 60s, 70s, 80s....disco, pop, rock, oldies...just (no country, or rap).

To name a few, I like: Fergie/Black Eyed Peas, No Doubt/Gwen Stefani, Jojo, Mariah Carey, Janet Jackson..

My fav though is 80s!!!!!! (anything and all!!):jammin:

I like alternative, I guess. My favorites are Modest Mouse, Built to Spill, Beulah, the Shins...that category. I was obsessed with the Foo Fighters in high school, and while that has died down a little, I still think Dave Grohl is one of the greatest people EVER.

My fav though is 80s!!!!!! (anything and all!!):jammin:

i LOVE 80's music too!!!

i'm listen to almost everything... except country, heavy metal, etc.

some of my faves (it changes every now and then): norah jones, diana krall, alicia keys, john legend, mary j. blige, black eyed peas, coldplay... and the list can go on.

i also listen to some cpop/jpop/kpop: jay chou, sun yan zi, david tao, wang lee hom, mika nakashima, utada hikaru (music from her earlier days), youn ha, sung shi kyung, son ho young, ivy