what model is this givenchy?

Choo_Freaky

Fashion Addict
Jan 18, 2009
it kind of looks like "nightingale" but obviously has different straps. if anyone can help with a model/style name i would be so grateful.

thanks in advance.

Attachments

• Givenchy Bag (1).jpg
    Givenchy Bag (1).jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 234
Hm.. Are you sure this is Givenchy? :thinking:
The front two studs don't look like the Givenchy logo. It does look similar to the Nightingale, though. Maybe somebody else will chime in.

yeah pretty sure it is givenchy, saw this bag on coolspotters which is similar but without the studs.

EDIT:
i managed to find a picture with a slightly better view of the stud.

Attachments

• Givenchy Overnight Studded Shoulder Bag.jpg
    Givenchy Overnight Studded Shoulder Bag.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Kylie%20Minogue%20a66_058.jpg
    Kylie%20Minogue%20a66_058.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
^ Ah, you're right. It IS by Givenchy. It's called Givenchy Overnight Shoulder Bag. The original picture you posted seems to be the cream color one, and I think this line is from the 2008 S/S season.

Here's the studded version of the Overnight, worn by one of the Olsen twins. (Sorry I don't know which one she is, I can never tell them apart!)

b5gt4y.png

^ Since it's from a past season, it may be hard to find but you can always keep searching! For right now, I see that there are none. When I googled the style name, a few came on other market sites like ioffer but that site is infamous for non-authentic goods being sold so I would stay away from that site.

I would try searching ebay from time to time and if you ever come across one, remember to post it in the "Authenticate This" thread for opinions.

GL on your hunt! :flowers: