what model is this and is..

sassyni

Apr 9, 2014
Is it worth 1000 pounds preused? Colour is dark blue.
And the bag is in good condition..so yey or ney girls?

:smile:
how many sizes does this model come in? Iv seen pics of some with a keylock...but this one is without..confused

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-12-16-40-56-1.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-12-16-40-56-1.png
    574.2 KB · Views: 289
Last edited:
Is it worth 1000 pounds preused? Colour is dark blue.
And the bag is in good condition..so yey or ney girls?

:smile:
how many sizes does this model come in? Iv seen pics of some with a keylock...but this one is without..confused

If you go to www.ysl.com you would be able to find the prices in your country. To answer your question a 1000 pounds for that converted to USD is a bargain!! I think you should take it!!

There are three sizes to the SDJ - the Baby, Small and Large. The Baby is really teeny tiny and has a cross body strap. The Small is a larger and has a shoulder strap, and the Large is the one without a strap at all - the one Cameron Diaz has in the film The Other Woman.

I hope this helps and best of luck on deciding!

Thank u for the replies.
I actually edited my main post as I knew the model name (was able to find out after a quick search here) but it didnt let me.

I got the large size!:smile:

Ahhh cool!! Well I am glad that I could have helped you out!! Are you going to get it?? The clochette and the lock really are non functional so having that included or not isn't really the end of the world :smile: