What MJ/MbMJ item did you score on Black Friday?? Please share!!

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
Hey everyone!!! Any great loots on Black Friday??? Please post pics and your deals!!! :biggrin:

I got a large Ukita in Steel for $174 from Saks!!! I'll post pics soon.

europa

loves her boys :)
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Australia
It sounded like a great price you got for the Ukita!

I got a Natasha Classic Q in black with gold hardware, online from Neiman Marcus for $224 incl postage to Australia. Is it a good bargain? Not all stores ship outside US so my option was quite limited.

Pics will have to be later when I receive my bag.

HeartMyMJs

.:LiveLoveLaugh:.
O.G.
Oct 29, 2009
It sounded like a great price you got for the Ukita!

I got a Natasha Classic Q in black with gold hardware, online from Neiman Marcus for $224 incl postage to Australia. Is it a good bargain? Not all stores ship outside US so my option was quite limited.

Pics will have to be later when I receive my bag.
That sounds like a great deal! Congrats!! :biggrin:

europa

loves her boys :)
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
Australia
Thanks :smile:. I have been a lurker on this forum for a while now and my fave thread is "what is in your MJ bag". I like the Ukita and Natasha but I think Natasha may suit my need better :smile:.

I am also looking forward to hearing what everyone else scored :smile:.

ilovecoco.

Apr 18, 2010
I got my first MbMJ bag!

Totally Turnlock Lil Shifty Satchel in black for $200 + $40 international shipping to Australia, from Neimen Marcus

Sabine

O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
The Netherlands
Congrats to everyone who got a nice deal!! I am so jealous since we don't have black friday ;)

me2! it's not fair MJ is more expensive here aswell. I just ordered the francesca tote in black for €525 at mytheresa. It hurts but i think i love the bag

SORRY OF TOPIC

Stylebop has some nice deals on MBMJ bags!

hotstar16

O.G.
Apr 11, 2006
My score - Blue Rocker Stam from Yoox for $627 shipped! (Link to item not working). Thanks to the D&S thread for the heads up on the Yoox sale! It was hard to order just one item, but I've been pining after this one for ages :cloud9:

browneyesblue

TO A FRESH START!!!!
Jun 28, 2008
Santa Fe, NM
I ordered a black Bruna from kiki and got it for $777! Like nascar said, i've wanted that bag since I met her.......I hope I like it cuz that's a good deal for a new, black bruna...don't ya think?