What Mj bag would you buy next??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hey i gave the hillier and the petal to the metal natasha. what other mj bags would you suggest buying

2. That's pretty broad question. ;) What are your parameters?

3. well i dont want anything too expensive.and i dont like really big bags.

4. what's too expensive to you? would you like to stick to mbmj or try something from the collection line?

5. If were talking MBMJ I would say get a groovee next. Love that bag!

6. below 500 dollars ye anything by mj

7. Perhaps a single off ebay, that would be below 500 and it ga gorgeous!

Attached Files:

8. What about a groovee? They come in different sizes, so you could get the one that's right for you!

9. ye the i was considering that one but i have also come across the totally turnlock sasha hobo crossbody in night.what do you think????

10. The Sasha seems to be very popular here on tPF. It's a great shoulder/cross-body bag, but do keep in mind that it's pretty big.

11. maybe the twisted handled remy or groove. I love both of these bags. They are so cute and can fit so much stuff inside.

12. personally, i love the faridah! :yes:

13. I would vote for groovy, but maybe the smaller one? I think the regular groovy fits a ton o' stuff! There is a mini-groovy right ladies? I am still new to MJ, but, I think in my "stalking" I have seen them......

14. Yep the baby groovee, it can fit quite a bit into it!