What MJ bag have you held onto the longest?

Awwgeez

Mar 5, 2008
So Ladies, I was wondering what mj bag, wallet, or clutch youve held onto the longest and why. Pics would be nice but not necessary. <- how formal does that sound:P
I would love to know!

Ill start!

Y'all know I couldnt keep a bag around very long to save my life, but I Love and will never get rid of My Black zip clutch with gold hardware. I LOVE this ZC. I can even fit my Blackberry in it when I dont want to carry a bag and it still closes and looks divine:heart:

great topic. it was my stone stella until i recently sold it, so now it's officially the striping bowler. well, i received them both the same day, but i ordered the stella first. i love this bag. i'll never get rid of it.

picture.php

I think the bowler would be much happier on this side of the pond Kim:graucho:

I'm a hoarder and have all my bags, but am actually contemplating of getting rid of my tomatoe Blake, but I just can't bring myself to let her go :sad:

I'm a super fickle bag lover, I dont keep each very long, but my Sporty Tote's been with me for almost a year, thats gotta be my PR! LOL! But, the idea comes and goes to let her go...

As of right now, I've had my small black Hillier hobo the longest - I got him last summer, and we spent every day together for a few months while I was saving up money for everything that was to come. :lol: I don't think I could ever part with him!

My two Blakes (black and blueberry). I have had these two for two years. The black I have used four times, the blueberry two times. I just can't seem to part with these. They are such classics!

My black Blake from Fall06 with grey suede lining and grey stitching. It was a gift from my hubby and my very first MJ (actually he gave me a Venetia but I exchanged it for the Blake).

Attachments

• Black Blake MJ 003S.jpg
    Black Blake MJ 003S.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 38
I have never parted with an MJ bag. So far. I can tell you that I will NEVER part with my Military/Rubino Hudson. I will probably never part with my Black LE Stella, Washed Rose Stella (this was my HG for a long time) and my Stams. There are a couple I could live without, but most I really love.