What MJ bag have you held onto the longest?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So Ladies, I was wondering what mj bag, wallet, or clutch youve held onto the longest and why. Pics would be nice but not necessary. <- how formal does that sound:P
    I would love to know!

Ill start!

Y'all know I couldnt keep a bag around very long to save my life, but I Love and will never get rid of My Black zip clutch with gold hardware. I LOVE this ZC. I can even fit my Blackberry in it when I dont want to carry a bag and it still closes and looks divine:heart:

2. my dark emerald green blake

3. great topic. it was my stone stella until i recently sold it, so now it's officially the striping bowler. well, i received them both the same day, but i ordered the stella first. i love this bag. i'll never get rid of it.

[​IMG]

4. I think the bowler would be much happier on this side of the pond Kim:graucho:

I'm a hoarder and have all my bags, but am actually contemplating of getting rid of my tomatoe Blake, but I just can't bring myself to let her go :sad:

5. :wtf: you have an emerald blake. :wtf: I wouldnt get rid of that either

6. my black/python alyona:heart: she will never go!!!!!!

010.JPG
  7. I'm a super fickle bag lover, I dont keep each very long, but my Sporty Tote's been with me for almost a year, thats gotta be my PR! LOL! But, the idea comes and goes to let her go...

8. As of right now, I've had my small black Hillier hobo the longest - I got him last summer, and we spent every day together for a few months while I was saving up money for everything that was to come. :lol: I don't think I could ever part with him!

9. Wow, I just realized I've had my black round hobo for almost 5 years! It'll also be 5 years for my Tere and sap green Venetia in the fall.

10. Sap green venetia. *swoon*. Did you buy it new Flu?

11. My two Blakes (black and blueberry). I have had these two for two years. The black I have used four times, the blueberry two times. I just can't seem to part with these. They are such classics!

12. My Fall 07 Stam in grey, I've been carrying her lately & it's still :heart:.

13. i understand why. not only is it a perfect grey imo, but i prefer the pebbled, structured leather to the current seasons' lambskin and goatskin stams.

14. My black Blake from Fall06 with grey suede lining and grey stitching. It was a gift from my hubby and my very first MJ (actually he gave me a Venetia but I exchanged it for the Blake).

Black Blake MJ 003S.jpg
  15. I have never parted with an MJ bag. So far. I can tell you that I will NEVER part with my Military/Rubino Hudson. I will probably never part with my Black LE Stella, Washed Rose Stella (this was my HG for a long time) and my Stams. There are a couple I could live without, but most I really love.