What MJ accessories do you own?

1. Do you have any marc by marc jacobs or Marc Jacobs accessories?

2. Just the MJ wallets..In black

3. ;) I have the coin purse..I'm trying to find a wallet to match my purse but I'm having a really hard time..You'll bet I'll post again if I find it! :heart: Emmy

4. ^ EMMY: I spotted several items with silver hardware at NM & Bloomies today - Black Venetia, Black MP (small), Putty MP (small). Would be nice if your zip clutch is also available..

5. I only have the little credit card case. It's a helpful accessory though! I'm hoping to get a zip clutch soon!

6. i have a zip clutch in sap green, a cc case in nutmeg, a key fob in nutmeg, and a silk scarf in blue/green.

7. Thanx bag.lover! I pm'd you!!! :heart: Emmy

8. I'd love to have the zip clutch, but even with the crazy prices I've paid lately for handbags, I just can't deal with that $395 price tag for a WALLET! I could get a nice handbag for that.

If I could find one at a seriously discounted price, I'll be all over it, but for now, I'll stick with my Brighton wallet.:flowers:

9. I have the black Stella. :biggrin:

And also this from M by MJ... (forgot the name of it)
    [​IMG]

10. ^^That's cute! I've always loved the drawstring style in handbags.

11. I have 2 of the coin purses. One in a burgandy and one in a deep blue. I use them for so many things!

12. Just bought Marc Jacobs sunglasses today! I love MJ!

13. I just got the key pouch!

14. How do you like the key pouch by far? I'm thinking of getting one but I'm wondering if you can stuff cash and a few cards in or no? I have yet to check out the item in stores though.

15. Just this...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    And i find myself wanting MORE!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice