What MIU MIU bag is this ? :)

eoel

Feb 10, 2008
Hi Ladies,

I'd like to ask you miu miu experts here on advising what is the following bag called ?

DSC07658.jpg

DSC07659.jpg

Secondly, is this a 07 0r 08 collection ?

This bag seem to have 2 color, a darker shade of ivory on one side and a lighter shade on the other. Im not too sure if this is intentional ?? Pls advise.

ANd how much does this cost in USD ?

Thank you !:smile:

I think this is what you are looking for?
RR1360
and
RR1360

Perhaps, you already found a seller who's selling that? If not and you're not in Japan I think you will find a hard time looking for one. Those are from a Japanese seller and they don't ship outside JP. If you want to buy from them, the cost might really be expensive and you may be able to grab one but above retail. If you REALLY want it, I say got for it. You can now be able to order at that site using the Japanese Personal Shopper and Mail Forwarder.

This is the link to the JP Mail Forwarder and Personal Shopping Services:
https://www.japantodoor.com/index.asp

I hope you get the bag you want. Yes, that is the Alluminio or the Cera color. The other one is the Mughetto color. Try google-ing the Model Number and you'll know the exact name of the bag in any of the links that will shop up.

Good luck! :okay:

Last edited:
i actually saw for the first time a gal carrying this bag yesterday!! and its beeeaaaautiful!!!! the bag seems to rest nicely on the shoulder, surprising!!!! and it looks so soft and slouchy!!! drooool*

I have recently bought this purse in the aqua colour(not sure if is the official name..)
When it arrived I was really surprised how huge the bag is,but as the leather is soooo soft the shape kind of adjusts to the amount of stuff you carry.Also it is unbelievably light for the size,so great for everyday bag,i love it :tup:get it if you can!;)

Hi Ladies,

I'd like to ask you miu miu experts here on advising what is the following bag called ?

DSC07658.jpg

DSC07659.jpg

Secondly, is this a 07 0r 08 collection ?

This bag seem to have 2 color, a darker shade of ivory on one side and a lighter shade on the other. Im not too sure if this is intentional ?? Pls advise.

ANd how much does this cost in USD ?

Thank you !:smile:
As for the color difference from front to back...that could happen when it sits in the display case at the store. The lighting will darken the side that faces the light. I've purchased Louis Vuitton bags that have had this. It's not intentional but it happens.