What "MEN" purchases to make below $460??

Lvoerforever

Nov 11, 2011
So I can keep coins, bills and an iPod touch in those.
So basically I need stuff that has coin compartment , bill compartment, a few cc slots and a huge space for a iTouch 4g roughly below $460 and is suitable for men. Any suggestions??? Thanks ;)

boyoverboard

Obsessed and in LoVe
O.G.
Feb 9, 2010
United Kingdom
I don't think you'll find a wallet that will fit an iPod touch for that price, and certainly not a bag. What about a Wapity or a pochette accessories?

Keepallboi

May 12, 2011
Canada
I suggest the international wallet in mono or damier. It's a bit more than $460, I believe it's around $550 ish. But it definitely holds an iPod touch since it holds my iPhone 4 !! It's a great wallet with lots of space for CCs and bills and I used the coin compartment as the spot to put my phone. I also love that it has a pen holder for when I travel !

alf13

Oct 25, 2011
My zippy compact wallet fits cards, cash, coins, and my iPhone 4 perfectly; however, it's over the $460 budget.

alf13

Oct 25, 2011
I love using my mini pochette as a wallet since it's lighter and much less awkward to get into than my zippy compact, and everything fits perfectly. In fact, I don't use my zippy anymore after I realized how much I love using the mini pochette. But since it doesn't have separate compartments or slots, it may not be what you're looking for.

WildLikeFox

May 30, 2010
USA
I would get a toiletry pouch, mini pochette, or a wapity. Those are the only small items that I can think of that are under $460 that can hold all of the items that you stated. Good luck and let us know what you get!