What makeup bag/cosmetics case dou you use in your Speedy?

1. I am wondering bc I am thinking of getting the poche toilette 26, but I am not sure if it is too big to fit inside a Speedy 30 or 35.:confused1:

TIA!!:smile:

2. i don't have a LV one. i use a juicy couture wristlet for my makeup and stuff like that...

3. I use the pochette cosmetiques

4. MC wapity

5. i have a makeup pouch from Sephora, it holds quite a bit. I have the Damier Cosmetic pouch on my wish list

6. I also use the Pochette Cosmetique. I have a Speedy 30.

7. i have a le sport sac one in my speedy 30. the fabric holds up really well, and it was (relatively) inexpensive so i don't worry about ruining it with makeup stains.

8. I have the toilette 26 and it does fit in my speedy 30. When I ordered it from eluxury I did not realize how big it was compared to the 19 size. I thought about returning it but I have used it as a clutch and it does fit inside the speedy 30 and in my montsouris backpack. Plus I use it when I travel and now I use it every morning for my makeup, still have not unpacked since my last trip.

9. i use my tokidoki from le sportsac.... i love love love it.....
    i'll post pics later

10. I put my mono pochette in my speedy 25 and it does alright...also my Coach wristlet too :balloon:

11. I use a hello kitty cosemetic case:shame: , or my lilac juicy clutch or my coach wristlet. It depends on what kind of makeup I am hauling around.

12. I use my leopard calf hair and purple suede COACH wristlet...I purchased it a couple years ago and besides LV I just love it! It's quite big too.

13. Cute makeup bags, everyone!!

I am so glad to hear that the Poche 26 fits in the Speedy:smile:

14. I use the poche 19 in my speedy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice