~~~ What makes you SMILE? ~~~

SweetPurple

Aug 13, 2007
Every morning after hubby and I drop our daughter off to school, we take a long walk around our neighborhood ... this morning I noticed all the beautiful Spring flowers that are in full bloom and it made me smile:smile:

So I'm curious ... what simple things in life, that we probably take for granted ~ make you smile?

It's free, it's contagious and it relieves stress.

So come on ladies and gents, what makes you SMILE?

Lots and lots of things! Sunny days, blue skies, flowers, green grass and everything associated with spring. I love seeing rabbits running around my house, my neighbor's dogs, my friends.

Today was one of my friend's birthday, and there was cake and balloons and presents, and a lot of other wonderful things.

Waking my kids up every morning.
Every morning after hubby and I drop our daughter off to school, we take a long walk around our neighborhood ... this morning I noticed all the beautiful Spring flowers that are in full bloom and it made me smile:smile:

So I'm curious ... what simple things in life, that we probably take for granted ~ make you smile?

It's free, it's contagious and it relieves stress.

So come on ladies and gents, what makes you SMILE?

My dog, my family.

And one thing that isn't necessarily a simple thing in life really but puts a big smile on my face is a nice day with the top down on my car. It makes me forget how much my job drives me crazy sometimes.

Cute thread!

-My SO giving me a hug and a kiss on my forehead every night before bedtime..makes me smile.
-Spending time with my niece and nephew..and hearing them say that they love me after I've said it..makes me smile.
-My cat basking in the sun spread out on the bedroom floor..makes me smile.

I'm sure there are more..but that's all I can think of at the moment.:smile: