What makes you happy?

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
What is it that gives you a big smile on your face? What is it that makes you truely happy? Family? Friends? Boyfriend? Or does your happiness solely depend on you alone?

Surely, some nice purchases, such as bags or other "toys" give a sense of satisfaction and happiness, but I don't mean that.

The fact that I have a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, a family and boyfriend to love, and my education that I earned to put to good use. Sounds cheesy, I know. But it's what makes me happy :love: And keeps me going to work every day :P

Vlad said:
What is it that gives you a big smile on your face? What is it that makes you truely happy? Family? Friends? Boyfriend? Or does your happiness solely depend on you alone?

Surely, some nice purchases, such as bags or other "toys" give a sense of satisfaction and happiness, but I don't mean that.

How 'bout you Purse Boss?

Being with my boyfriend and knowing that he loves me. That my family and friends care about me. Thinking about the future also makes me happy because I'm certain that there will be great things in store for me once I finish school. As much as I love handbags, I don't necessarily need it to make me happy. It's an extra added bonus :biggrin:

SwankyMamaof3 said:
How 'bout you Purse Boss?

You know, I'm in a little bit of a struggle. I used to make my happiness depend on someone else, and when that crumbled I felt like a worthless piece of crap for some time. It took quite the effort to refocus and find joy and happiness elsewhere. As cheesy as it may sound, it makes me happy that this community is thriving, I love to see its members happy and I love to get positive feedback. I guess it's a sense of accomplishment.

Other than that, I love riding out into nature on my bike and grind single trails. Often times I feel truely happy after a good workout when my body is so fatigue and exhausted, but my head feels like it got a good flush and was cleansed of all the worries and baggage that was keeping me occupied.

Since I don't have many friends here in Germany (I can't wait to get out of here...), I can't just go hang out with friends and have a good time, almost all days and nights I spend alone -- so I have to compensate and do something for myself. Like I said though, things changed, and I needed to refocus. Still working on it, hence the thread. I'm looking for some insights and input... :sad: