What Makes A Designer Handbag Designer?

1. Do you consider Kate Spade designer?

2. I do, but low end designer.

3. Absolutely. Great designs, reasonably priced.

4. I have two totes by Kate Spade.

5. absolutely..love her styles!! one of my favorites!

6. i've honestly never seen a bag of hers that i liked. low-end designer. a notch below coach, imo. i just don't like the bags.

7. Yes, lower end designer. Not as low as bridge imo. Very reasonable! :smile:

8. Not high end but yes, designer.

9. Yes they are definately designer....just because they dont cost an arm and a leg doesn't mean they aren't great bags!

10. Kate Spade is designer, but too hit and miss. I have a couple KS bags that I love, but I RARELY see anything lately from there that I like at all.

11. I have never seen her bags in real life, but do consider her a designer. I read an article about her a her husband and how they started their business. It really made me like her as a person.

12. Yes. She's a designer. She created her line on her own, chose fabrics, etc.

13. I am a huge Kate Spade fan so yes! I would say higher than Coach but not up with LV, Gucci, Dior, MJ. Maybe comparable with Burberry in my mind. I mostly prefer her vintage stuff though!

14. Really? I think she's a notch above Coach. I guess we can't be friends anymore, Amanda.

15. I think she's a low end designer. Higher than Coach....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice