what magazines must you read?

harlem_cutie said:
It's a great magazine. I love the fact that I actually pick up useful bits of info in there. I discovered it by accident on amazon about a year ago and since then totally hooked :heart:

I feel the exact same way. It's a nice easy read with some useful info. There exploration of the conflict in Eastern Europe was concise and clear and I felt like I had a better understanding of what's going on over there. It's the only mag that I read from cover to cover!

Oh that reminds me one more mag I read is Ready Made. I always feel so arts and crafty inspired!

i get my monthly sustenance from:
Wallpaper*
Paper
V & V Men
Juxtapoz
The New Yorker
Poster
Vanity Fair
Another Magazine
Fortean Times
International Watch
History (BBC)
Monster Children

My MUST READS are SHOP, Etc., InStyle and LUCKY, but I also subscribe to W (not overly impressed and will not renew) and US Magazine (cheaper than buying it on the newstand, but getting bored with it). I frequently get design mags...right now I have New York Home and some Dwell issues, and Modern Dog. Oh, and the seasonal trend mags, like People StyleWatch and Elle Accessories.

I am a magazine junkie - especially in the summer at the beach. My cousin and I subscribe to a bunch and then just trade off once we read them. Current subscription list is:

Shopping/Style: In Style, Shop, Etc., Cosmo and Lucky
Entertainment: People, People en Espanol, US weekly
Also get National Geographic, Food & Wine, Gourmet, Conde Nast Traveler.

I pick up Marie Claire, Glamour, Elle and Vogue if the cover looks interesting. Also Time and Newsweek depending on the cover.

Oh - and some business mags for work and some nursing mags for school too...I never realized how many mags I read each month until I wrote this list!