What magazines do you subscribe to?

Oprah
Lucky
Vogue
Harper's Bazaar
Conde Nast Traveller
National Geographic

I would love to subscribe to InStyle, but the US version doesn't ship internationally, so I purchase the Australian version. Nowhere as good. Sometimes I purchase the Australian Harper's Bazaar.

Yeah, i read something about it being discontinued:

Hearst Closes Up "Shop Etc." And "Weekend" Magazines

Sad. I really liked it too. I can't believe they didn't even contact their subscribers to let them know...hope you get some partial refund or something for the rest of your subscription!

Thank you so much for this link! I am going to try and call customer service and see if maybe they will change my subscription to another Hearst publication as I just renewed in July and that will probably be an easier solution than getting my money back.

Shop, Etc. got discontinued?!?!?!? I am so sad!!! I really enjoyed that magazine. It makes sense as to why I have only seen the October issue at all of the stores I have been to recently.

Shop, Etc. got discontinued?!?!?!? I am so sad!!! I really enjoyed that magazine. It makes sense as to why I have only seen the October issue at all of the stores I have been to recently.

I really like it too! I called Hearst Magazine customer service today because my subscription did not expire until September 2007 and the customer service rep told me that the company is in the process of sending out letters to all their subscribers telling them that the magazine was discontinued and that October was the last issue. They are offering to either switch your remaining subscription over to Marie Clare or give you a refund based on however many issues you had left.

I don't subscribe anymore because the prices they charge when you live in canada is ridiculous... i'm not much worse off by buying them in stores...
i regularly buy:
elle
allure
cosmogirl
in touch
cosmo

I'm looking to get a bunch of subscriptions and I'm curious what everyone's favorite mags are (doesn't have to be only fashion). I'm interested in mostly fashion and beauty but I've only read Cosmo since I hate paying cover price. It would also help me out if you could give the reason why you like each magazine. TIA! :smile: