What LV to get second?

Dec 6, 2009
advice please?!

I am a northeast yuppie, currently on leave of absence from work and hanging out with my boyfriend in Miami. I've got one pm croissant bag that I gifted myself when I got my first promotion (ok, it was right before I was promoted :graucho:). I'm thinking of getting a second one as a reward for starting a new job and getting a super duper GMAT score to which I've devoted four months of my life. :yahoo:

My considerations:
- i'm 5'2" and 105lbs. little girl. big personality. but, still do not want to be overwhelmed by the bag.

-all of the ones below are on my wish list, so I think I would probably get all at some point in time.

- I am 31, which I think is the perfect age to rock most bag styles and feel comfortable. My dress style is mixed. I have a lot of suits from my corporate days, adding more casual miami beachy clothes now, and a love of hippie from college days.

- I would probably purchase new since I want the 100% peace of mind that comes with buying at the boutique.

Please knowledgeable ladies, your thoughts on which one of the follow:

- Manhattan GM - I've heard about the weight and I know it's being discontinued. I've always loved this purse but had always thought 2K was a bit much for canvass. Also, I work with a lot of folks whose eyebrows would raise in a bad way if i brought her along so she would be a complete weekend bag. However, since she's being discontinued, I worry this is my last chance!

- Mono Noe (large) - I loved this when I was young and when I recently saw an elegant and obviously european woman (why are they all born so stylish?!) carrying her large Noe, it really got me thinking about this bag again. I love the Noe and would like to have her to carry my books in when i go off to business school. I think the manhattan could double as the same bookbag but Noe seems a bit lighter

- Azur Speedy 25/30 - I never thought much of the speedy but saw a girl rockin it at starbucks one day and man she really ROCKED it. The combo of azur and speedy was to die for! plus it's a lot cheaper than the others.

- Trevi PM - I like that it's a shoulder bag and a handbag. I find damier ebene very classy and to be something understated and elegant that would carry me across both corporate and cruise.

Noe. Love the style. Love that it's a big and unique looking bag. But i'd suggest going to try them all on and see which suits you the best. Trevis and Manhattans are a little heavier than speedies and noes, but the noe is big. Like might swallow you big. Speedys are always nice. HTH.