What LV purchases do you plan to make in 2009?

MissJo

LoVe
Feb 9, 2008
There's so many new collections.... roses, graffiti... and just makes us think about LVs night and day. But afterall, most of us can't afford to buy every collection that they have. With all these new pieces coming out almost every month, it's hard to pick.

So my question is... what LV(s) do you plan to (or had) buy in 2009? Do you stick with your wishlist items only? :graucho:

My original plan was to buy the Azur Speedy and Mono Eva, but then now I want to add the Sarah Wallet from the new MC line... Grrrr.

Last edited:
this year I have purchased:

Dentelle Speedy
Palermo GM
Olivia Bandeau
Pomme Vernis Cles
Roses Pochette
Denim Agenda
Roses Neverfull

:wtf:

oh my... and it's only April...

I'm definitely buying an MC Sarah and MC key holder when they come out in May...

Past that? My list is looooonnggg already, but there always seems to be more!

It's a dangerous game we play :nuts:

I have purchsed nothing so far but I think I will most likely purchase:

A Bandeau
Monty GM
Neverfull MM in Damier

(list subject to change at any time.)

I bought in 2009 thus far:
- Mini Lin Manon MM Ebene
- monogrammed hotstamped multicles
- damier cles pouchette
- small hotstamped luggage tag

and next on my hitlist is:
- vernis bellevue PM in Amarante
-damier trevi
- and perhaps a pair of sunnies!!

This year bought Azur Totally PM and a new denim bandeau in light grey so far... I'm on a ban until my birthday in Sep...I'm thinking of getting mini pochette accessories or Pochette Milla. And waiting anxiously to see the new deep blue vernis!!! Omg what take them so long...LOL ;)

hmm this year I have purchased a graffiti speedy in orange, a roses zippy wallet and an azur speedy 30...
plan on getting a mordore mahina L
3 inclusion bracelets
roses speedy
mon mono speedy 30
amarante rosewood

Since I have a saks gift card I was thinking of using it for the classic Damier Speedy 30. I sold my damier bucket so now my only damier bag is my neverfull. Besides that I do not plan on buying anything else. Unless I have gift cards.