What LV luggage do you have/want?

1. I am looking to buy 2 pieces this summer of luggage or carryalls. What do you have and recommend? Or what are you eyeing for yourself? :biggrin:

2. I have a carryall 55, and I love it:smile: I really want one MC carryall 45 in each color, but they're not on top of my shopping list :smile:

3. I've been eyeing the Carryall 55 for a while, but I haven't taken the plunge yet. I don't travel a lot so I don't know if it's worth buying one.

4. I've always wanted something in myrtile, it's absolutely gorgeous in luggage form !

5. I have my eye on Pegase 60 ( that's a ways down the road). But I will be getting a Damier Keepall 55 w/ strap.

6. A keepall 50 and a 24 heure (I think that's what it's called)
    [​IMG]

7. I still want some more keepalls

8. i have: nothing. does the abbesses count? lol. i dont think so..

i want:
    1 pegase 60
    2 monogram keepall 45
    1 monogram keepall 60 w/strap
    2 white mc keepall 45
    2 blue tobago keepall 50
    1 monogram evasion
    1 monogram excursion
    1 monogram steamer
    1 greenwich 50
    1 antigua sac week-end in brown/white
    1 damier vaslav
    and 1 damier geant Souverain in terre

lol. i want it all! but if anything i'd be getting soon, would be just the regular one monogram keepall and MAYBE one white mc keepall to match/even it out.

9. I have a Keepall 60, I want a MC Keepall.

10. I have a speedy 40 but I consider that a carryon.

11. Is the largest carryall a 60?

12. They sell replicas !!!!!! :mad:

13. I have a black MC Keepall and the Trolley Bosphore.

14. Those are fakes....hope you get your money back! :mad:

15. Seems Dida is only interested in advertising the fakes sold on that website, strange her posts all involve buying from there.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice