What LV items have you lost, got stolen or ruined beyond repair?

back in 2004 a former boyfriend took me to LV to spoil me and i got a mono speedy 30, a sonatine, and a french purse wallet.. yet upon breaking up 6 months later having them DEMANDED back. so sad.. lol i don't know if that's under the "lost or stolen" category... let's classify it as "taken" :roflmfao:

luckily i have a wonderful hubby now who'd never dream of asking for anything back.. haha

back in 2004 a former boyfriend took me to LV to spoil me and i got a mono speedy 30, a sonatine, and a french purse wallet.. yet upon breaking up 6 months later having them DEMANDED back. so sad.. lol i don't know if that's under the "lost or stolen" category... let's classify it as "taken" :roflmfao:

luckily i have a wonderful hubby now who'd never dream of asking for anything back.. haha

WOW! Bet you were glad to get rid of him!

Sorry but you just don't DEMAND gifts back!!! Unless it's an engagement ring or something.

exactly! i may have created the mess myself though. upon breaking up i thought i was doing the right thing and i said i didn't feel right keeping the necklace (the bulgari one..it was over $4000) and wanted to give it back to him... then in return came the demands for EVERYTHING back..

Got my first LV in 96. It was a 6-card yellow epi wallet. Due to the weather humidity in Singapore, the innermost purple lining was disintergrated over the years. All my cards were stained in purple. It cant be repaird.

my sis got an LV ruined by someone who poured paint on it (a yellow epi petit noe). she tried to get the stain out using thinner but it just ruined the bag further. she passed it to me and it's still sitting in my closet. i have no idea what to do with it now.

I'm still really bitter about this happening, but a year or two ago someone stole my limited edition leopard zippy coin purse. It had all my cards and photos in there. I was so angry because those photos were really important to me and also the wallet was limited edition so I couldn't go out and buy it again. The sad part about the situation was that I was at a bachelorette party and it got stolen out of the limo, which means it was one of the girls or the limo driver. It was probably about 10 girls and we all left our personal items in the limo only an hour or so. I didn't realize until the end of the night when most of the girls had already left that it was missing. My wallet was the only one taken too. The limo driver yelled at me for questioning him about the wallet and the sped off angry. I even called the company and asked if they found it and was yelled at. From this day I don't really know who took it, but it was a horrible night. All my cash was in the wallet and I happened to have no gas to get home. I was too upset to even realize that I didn't have money for gas. I searched every once in awhile for wallets that were on sale to see if it was mine since it was leopard and printed differently in each one so it was pretty easy to tell if it was mine, but nothing came up. I just can't believe how horrible people can be especially on a day that's supposed to be special.

:crybaby: Wow these stories are heartbreaking. Luckily I don't have any horror stories to add to it, but this thread is a good warning to be very careful with my LVs and not to carry them to questionable places.

Back in 2007 one of my friends was using my Epi Black Pochette and that day she took the ferry boat ride back home and while her arms were outside of the veranda, the pochette slipped off and fell to the water. Bye, bye! I lost my bag but in the process she lost her car keys and other small items.