What LV item is LEAST worth the money?

1. IMO, it's the astropill. Huh? $230 for a flashlight??? :blink:

2. Mini HL (for the same reason as Irissy)

3. hmmm i love t all, apart from the trunks cos no one will let u use them if u wanted to, ummm the tobago, tagita, utah and nomade line so boring and bussiness like (i guess thats where the $ is)

4. I have to agree with you on the astropill. Its cute, but I never did understand that one..

5. I think the clothing influenced by Marc Jacobs. WAYYY to expensive and only good for one season. Haven't seen a timeless piece in years. Let's hope the winter 06 is actually wearable.

6. I think the multicolour line. I don't see why its so expensie then its not even leather. (doesn't mean i wont save up and buy it though ;))

7. I agree w/ the mini ellipse. I/'ve never actually seen anyone use it.

8. The LV Agenda pens. I can't imagine spending $220+ for a pen that I'm probably going to lose in 7 days. And it's not even made out of real gold. Did anyone spend that much on it?

9. The astropill :blink: Also, I think a few LV clutches and small accessories are overpriced. I think the lagoon clutch is $$$. It's pretty, but I'd rather just pay a little more and get a Speedy or Papillon 26.

10. Additional straps can be very useful but WAAAAAY TOOO EXPENSIVE!!!JMO:Push: :shocked:

11. Def. Mini Ellipse and Astropill!

12. I'll pay $230 to hang something on my keys that works as a light before I pay $270 for something that simply holds my keys.

I think it's the valet key holder.
    (even though I think it's adorable and wouldn't mind getting one as a GIFT-just wouldn't spend the money on it myself)

13. The pens!!! What's so special about them (aside from the fact that they are LV, of course!)?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice